- March-a-Thon 5K - The Highlander Band held its first ever March-a-Thon 5K fundraiser! The entire band, percussion section, and Color Guard marched from the high school to Snider Plaza and back again on August 16th. A special thanks to those who came out to support the band, residents along the route, the UP Police Department for their escort, Snider Plaza merchants and Half Shells for the much needed water break! Go Band!! Donate via PayPal here.
- BBQ with the Band 2014, Auction, Raffle, and Blue Out will be held on October 17th Thanks to our wonderful supporters like Peggy Sue's BBQ, and our t-shirt sponsors: Allie Beth Allman & Associates, Mack O. Forrester & Company, Miller Grass Company, and Southern Botanical.
- Calendar for Fall-Spring, 2014-15 See the updated (08.05.14) 2014-15 Band Calendar.
- Summer Band Calendar - See the updated Summer Band Calendar for Band Kick-off Camp and Summer Band camp dates and times.
- Have receipts to turn in to the HBB treasurer? Print the reimbursement form here.
- Highlander Band Spiritwear - View Spiritwear Designs here.
- Need a yard sign? Contact Natalie Lynn and Laurie Moore to order one of the fabulous Fighting Scot Highlander Band yard signs. Download the Band Yard Sign Order Form.
- Band 101 The Highlander Band would like to welcome all 9th grade students and parents to the high school band family! We've made Mr. Brumley's powerpoint presentation at Band 101 available for your reference.
- New to the Highlander Band family? Veteran band families have written a handbook for freshman parents and new students to answer your questions, some you didn't even know to ask! You may also submit your questions via the Contact Us page.
- All State Honors! Congratulations to Iva S. and Katelin A. for making the 2014 All State Band! Congrats to Kathryn D. for makingthe 2014 All State Choir!