- BBQ with the Band, Auction, Raffle, and Blue Out was a great success. We are still tallying the numbers, but we had a wonderful crowd enjoying Peggy Sue's BBQ and bidding on lots of amazing auction items. It takes a BOOSTER Club to put on a BBQ so thanks to all of you for being part of a great evening. A special shout-out to our percussion section and the "Dixie Scots" for performing during the BBQ. We appreciate our t-shirt sponsors: Allie Beth Allman & Associates - Local. Real Estate. Leaders; Mack O. Forrester & Company - A Different Perspective; Miller Grass Company - Serving Your Neighborhood Since 1953; Southern Botanical - Landscaping Construction & Garden Management.
- ALEDO "UNLEASH THE SOUND" MARCHING FESTIVAL was on Saturday, October 12th. The COLOR GUARD won Outstanding Flag and 2nd Place overall in the Standstill contest. The Guard went on to the win Outstanding Color Guard during the Finals in their marching performance with the band. Go Guard! The HIGHLANDER BAND WON 4th place overall and 2nd place against its 4A class competitors. The band worked hard and performed fabulously. A new 'BAND BEST' for everyone involved. Many thanks to Mr. Brumley, Mr. Parks, Mr. LaBrecque, Ms. Whitehouse and Mr. Martinez. And, a nod to the BLUE CREW and their commitment to safe delivery and return of equipment. See the video of the Color Guard's award-winning standstill performance.
- Ordering Spirit Buttons from the Scot Shop is an easy on-line process this year. Go to the ordering website and follow the directions
- Student Band Handbook (Student AND Parent must read)
- Tom Thumb Reward Card number By filling out a short form, the band will receive a quarterly check for 1% of grocery purchases through the Good Neighbor Program at Tom Thumb. The Reward Card number is on the key tag you swipe at the check-out. If you enter your phone number at check-out, please take two minutes and call 1-877-723-3929. You will need to speak to a live person, answer a few questions and they will give you the card number. This is free money to the band - last quarter, the check was over $800.00!
- New to the Highlander Band family? Veteran band families have written the Freshman Parents and New Students Handbook to answer your questions, some you didn't even know to ask! You may also submit your questions via the Contact Us page.
- The Band is going to Hawaii for our spring trip! Check out the amazing intinerary, payment plan schedule, the parade, and more!
- Band Calendar - See the activities on the Google calendar to the right or view the 2013-2014 calendar .pdf. View the Summer Band Calendar, updated May 2013
- Have receipts to turn in to the HBB treasurer? Print the reimbursement form here.
Need a yard sign? Contact Natalie Lynn and Laurie Moore. Download the Band Yard Sign Order Form.