- Hawaii 2014 Mr. Brumley's presentation slides should answer your questions here. Clink on the link to download a copy of the presentation.
- Band 101 The Highlander Band would like to welcome all 8th grade parents and students to the high school band family! We've made Mr. Brumley's powerpoint presentation at Band 101 available for your reference. See the 2014 Summer Band Calendar here.
- New to the Highlander Band family? Veteran band families have written a handbook for freshman parents and new students to answer your questions, some you didn't even know to ask! You may also submit your questions via the Contact Us page.
- Conratulations to the HPHS Winter Guard for their success at their first and second competitions of the season. They received Division I ratings and FIRST PLACE finishes! At their third competition, in an advanced classification - reached because of their high score at the second competition, they received a second place finish. Specal thanks go to Danny Martinez for his superior direction. For times and locations of upcoming competitions Contact Us. We'd love to have our band family there to cheer on the HPHS Winter Guard.
- All State Honors! Congratulations to Iva S. and Katelin A. for making the All State Band! Congrats to Kathryn D. for making All State Choir!
- Band Calendar - See the activities on the Google calendar to the right or view the 2014 Summer Band Calendar .pdf.
- BBQ with the Band, Auction, Raffle, and Blue Out was a great success. Thanks to our parents, guests, students, wonderful supporters like Peggy Sue's BBQ, and our t-shirt sponsors: Allie Beth Allman & Associates, Mack O. Forrester & Company, Miller Grass Company, and Southern Botanical.
- Have receipts to turn in to the HBB treasurer? Print the reimbursement form here.
Need a yard sign? Contact Natalie Lynn and Laurie Moore. Download the Band Yard Sign Order Form.